- The parents may meet the principal on all working days between 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm.
- They are requested to visit the school on parents –teacher meeting days to assess the progress of their wards.
- For better exposure and confidence, the students are given the opportunity to express their views during morning assembly, through debates, declamation, quiz and other school activities.
- Educational tours/ excursion, picnic and outing are additional activities that the school provides to the students.
PARENT TEACHERS MEET
Parents are the back bone of any educational system. It is they who are architect of solid and meaningful base for successful functioning of the school. To have free interaction with them parents teacher’s meeting are held time to times in a year.
The child must attend school neatly dressed in prescribed school uniform both in summer and winter. Any child who comes to school in shabby condition will be given are demerit. If he/she continues offend, he/she may be asked to leave the school.
- He/She must reach the school in time and attend morning assembly daily.
- Prior permission should be obtained in writing for absence from the school.
- Parents /guardians are not allowed to visit the classroom in any case.
- Leave for the day of examination is strictly not allowed like wise there is no provision for re-examination .
- Absence fine of Rs 5 per day will be charged from the absentee .
- Mobile Phone and electronic gadgets are totally prohibited in the campus and if any body is found then he/she would be fined and expelled from the school.
The school follow the norms prescribed by the state govt. so for gazette are concerned.
- Fees is payable monthly in advance positively by 8th of each month. Fee can also be paid after 8th of each month with a fine of Rs. 5 per day.
- If fees is not deposited by the end of the month name of the child will be struck off the rolls and will be re-admitted only after payment of all dues along with the re-admission fees etc.
- Fees for summer vocation winter vocation shall be charged in the proceeding month.
- Bus fare will be charged for 12months.
- A fine of Rs. 5 per day will be charged from students for missing school without any information
School uniform is an important feature of is public school system. A student without uniform will be charged Rs.50 per day and a students in improper uniform will be charged Rs5 per day for not following uniform code of the school.
- The name of student will be stuck of from school roll in case he/she remains absent from school for continuously four days without intimating school administration and getting his /her leave sectioned by citing genuine reasons.
- Fine and penalty may also be imposed to a students who is found breaking and spoiling school property .
- The amount of fine will be calculate as per the actual loss of property.